The other day a friend of mine told me I don’t update my blog enough. So of course now I have to write a new post! Aaaaand I guess I have to agree. I really don’t update this page very often. But that’s about to change! A lot of blogs I’ve seen have done something called the “30 day challenge” where you update your blog every day for 30 days and write about a specific topic. Sounds pretty fun!
But really? I know I’m not gonna write a new post on this thing 30 days in a row. And I have an outrageous fear of setting goals and failing to reach them. So I’m not even gonna attempt to post for 30 days straight. But I have an even better plan! I will call it the “30 Post Challenge instead of the 30 Day Challenge. It’ll be much better that way! But I will update more often than I have been in the past…maybe even (gasp!) once a week!! And I will try to include a lot of pictures, too. I don’t like blogs without pictures!
So here’s topic #1 for the 30 Post Challenge…
Write 15 things about yourself:
1. Hiking is my favorite thing to do outside. I love it!
2. I don’t like to touch shower curtains. They feel weird and creep me out.
3. I eat really healthy most of the time, bu my favorite un-healthy snacks are sour candy, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and s’mores. MMMMM.
4. I am an introverted middle child with an ISTJ personality
5. I was a gymnast and ballerina growing up, and wish I could still be both of those things. But running is (almost) just as good =)
6. When I was little I had a freakish ability to memorize piano music. I bet my parents thought I was a savant. Maybe they still do.
7. I’m pretty creative and like to make stuff. Like food and craft projects. I especially love baking cookies…
8. I cannot sing AT ALL. One time a friend asked me if I was tone-deaf.
9. My sister and I have a secret plan to release a country music CD one day. I am in charge of writing the lyrics and she will write the music and sing. Coming soon (or not so soon) to a store near you!
10. I have never broken a bone, but I have SI joint dysfunction and a bilateral L5/S1 pars fracture with spondylolisthesis. Beat that.
11. I can’t handle disorganization.
12. I love traveling! have been to 19 states and 4 countries (7 if you count airports and train stations)….that leaves LOTS of room for improvement! The last country I went to was Peru…
13. For no specific reason at all I have an always wanted to be the First Lady of the United States when I grow up. But being the First Lady of my family will do just fine =)
14. I don’t mind vacuuming or cleaning the kitchen or dusting or scrubbing the tub or taking out the trash, but I absolutely hate folding laundry!
15. If I could be any animal, I would want to be monkey cause it would be so cool to have a tail to swing around on!
Alrighty that’s it! Time to start paying attention in class now =)